United Services Administration, Inc. (USA) is dedicated to making your business run more efficiently. We allow you to focus on your core business while we manage your risk and paperwork.
USA offers a unique 24-hour protection portfolio by jointly administering workers compensation, health and disability coverage. USA delivers workers compensation with traditional health care and saves employers money compared to traditional insurance providers while granting workers immediate access to state-of-the-art medical care. USA provides:
- A well-trained, experienced and program-oriented provider network.
- Immediate access to New York State registered Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs) or a voluntary managed health care system.
- An MD/RN case management team supervising medical care and treatment of each claim.
- Responsive ancillary medical care providers and specialist panels.
- Management of rapid response emergency care and hospital-based services.
- Access to state-of-the-art database management systems permitting employers to track individual claims and see trends emerging which may require additional safety procedures.
- A central communications hub accessible to injured workers, employers and their healthcare providers throughout the duration of a claim.
- Quality assurance and outcome monitoring.
- Continued development of “standards of care, outcome based practice protocols”.
- Certified by NYS since 1991.
- No claim has gone unpaid and no employer has been abandoned by Oriska Insurance
USA provides payroll processing services for employers of small, medium, or large businesses. We handle your W-2’s and Year End Tax reporting, preparation and filing of all your Federal 940’s and 941’s, manage unemployment tax returns, labor distribution and employee payroll deductions.
Let us handle your payroll process, improve productivity and simplify administration so you can focus on running your business. USA’s payroll solutions ensure that your online payroll needs are met on time, every time.
Retirement Plans for Retention
USA knows how profits rely on attracting and retaining the best talent. By providing a retirement plan such as a 401(k) or SIMPLE IRA with benefits that your employees can easily understand and participate in, you can achieve greater stability for your company, while helping your employees meet their long-term financial goal: retirement readiness. But administering and managing a company retirement plan isn’t always a straightforward process. USA is here to help. We’ve helped employees retire for over decades.